February 15

Blog Guidelines

Blogging in 2A

Internet safety is of utmost importance in schools. As this is Miss Daws’ first year of blogging she has chosen to use the same guidelines as Kelly Jordan’s 4B class blog. Kelly has been blogging with primary school students for six years, and she has the knowledge required to establish firm blogging guidelines.

Through blogging, the students in 2A have the opportunity to learn about appropriate online behaviours in an authentic and supervised setting.

The following guidelines have been established to ensure the safety of our students when blogging:

Note for teachers: if you are going to replicate these blogging guidelines, you don’t need to ask permission but please attribute the source of the guidelines and link back to the 4B class blog. Thank you! :lol:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.

3 thoughts on “Blog Guidelines

1. PoppyT,PoppyS and Mackenzie

PoppyT: I really like 2a and you make learning so much fun!!!
    PoppyS: Hi Dawsy I really like writing because you can write about anything
    you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mackenzie:Dear Dawsy I’m really enjoying writing because you get to write what you want.

2. Diwakar Saraswat

Great information Miss Daws. This information is really vital for educators using blogging platforms. Thanks!